This event has now concluded. The 2019 Conference program will be announced mid November 2018.
G9 Education will once again present Master Classes for Principals and school leadership teams. G9 is a consortium of highly experienced educational consultants working together to improve schools and schooling.
The Master Class program has been designed to give school leaders practical guidance about how to design, align and implement key school improvement reforms
The sessions will have a school-wide focus and outline proven practices for getting the whole-school curriculum right; getting staff performance right; and getting whole-school teaching right.
Key topics include:
Participants will be challenged by the latest research explaining why schooling needs to be transformed and participate in sessions that build the case for and provide the strategies to:
· build a positive view of students, teachers and schools by focusing on curiosity, engagement and empowerment (Session 1 with Wayne Craig)
· manage, monitor and embed a school-wide approach to sustaining the implementation of high impact classroom practices (Session 2 with Peter Cole)
· focus staff performance on the things that really matter (Session 3 with Ross Kimber)
Session 4 with Chris Wardlaw will be a hands-on session using tested evidence-based tools that support leaders and teachers to improve the quality of teaching and learning by:
· collecting real-time data on high impact leadership and teaching practices
· interpreting and reflecting on data to pinpoint those practices that are working well and those that need improving
These sessions derived from a well-established evidence base focus on how to re-engineer current core schooling processes and practices to produce significant school-wide improvement. They provide participants with practical ways of looking at taken-for-granted approaches that may no longer represent best practice.
Back to "NES Events "
Session 1: Reach (and teach) for the Stars: An optimistic approach to whole school improvement
Session 2: Never Ending Capacity Building
Session 3: Getting your staff performance right
Session 4: Generating whole school performance
Image without description